26 October 2015

Kansas; the beginning

I'm back with this blog! I was thinking of starting a new one, and I still may but for now this will suffice. Feel free to check out the other long lost drivelly trash in here. I'm headed for Mexico. The in-betweens are Kansas,Colorado,New Mexico,Arizona and SoCal. I'll try to update more and more as I get my sea-legs. I left last Friday and it's been a whirlwind of emotion as I settle into the loneliness and euphoria of getting from survival mode to thriving on the road on a bicycle. Tears and fears so far but I'm gaining confidence! Big thanks to My parents and family, Tanika, my co-workers at the Sheldon and of course, my friends for the support and encouragement. I'm currently in Topeka  Kansas awaiting an Amtrak to teleport me to Colorado and the second leg of this adventure. I hope to be an inspiration for folks to get on their bikes and also to grow with Mindfulness and Meditation and my relationship with God, the Universe and myself. Oh and to have some fun. I have struggled with anxiety and depression for a long time and I hope to be an example that those things need not hold a person back. I will update when I can but for now, an image dump:





2 comments:

BD said...

Delan! You are a great artist, adventurer and great crusader! I love you brother! Ride easy, ride safely. Thanks for writing and photographing along the journey-- thanks for taking us along!

Delan said...

Thank you Bennie, wish you were here!